Fit Form group fitness classes challenge you to reach optimum fitness through a total body workout. Each class varies, the main focus is cardiovascular style, combining body resistance, using minimal equipment and finishing with a core blast. At Fit Form we have fun, while exercising. We have created an environment where you will not be judged, but encouraged, you will not be alone, but in a group of like-minded people, making new friends and achieving great results.
Each class runs over 6 week cycles, 3 classes per week, however you can join anytime. Combined with a healthy balanced food plan, you are guaranteed results.
Choose from a range of classes that best suits you…
No excuses just benefits
- Evidence proves there is a link between being physically active and good mental wellbeing
- Lose Weight – combined with healthy eating food plan.
- Tone up to give super definition.
- Improved sleep
- Gain strength and power
- Reduce risk of diabetes
- Healthy heart
- Be a role model for your kids
- Improved overall general health
Your Fitness Coach Catriona Leahy
Passion for fitness, being active and most of all having fun! The most important things for me in life are the simple things and ‘sometimes taken for granted things’ like health, family and friends.
- Certificate in Exercise and Health Fitness, NFQ Level 6 EQF Level
- Specialist Higher Certificate in Advanced Personal Training, NFQ Level
- Facility Operations specialist which provides qualified Fitness Professionals with the skills, knowledge and competencies to operate a professional and successful business in the fitness industry
- Studio Cycling Specialist
- First Aid Responder
- Massage Therapist ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO
Favourite Food: Chocolate 🙂
Hobbies: Running , Cooking, Reading